Your brand will be viewed by your audience across many touch-points. This is the visual layer we call "visual media". The most important thing to consider when authoring media across these mediums is continuity. Our team is here to produce rich user engagement tools that strengthen your brand impression at the same time. Below are a few of the service categories we manage for our clients.
Creating vivid marketing campaigns that exist in print and on the web. Our team of creatives work closely to deliver the right media for each application. Our in house media buying strategist will work with our design team to create engaging ad campaigns that can be translated to print or vise versa.
Your brand does not stop at the logo. Brands typically are made up of various elements:
- Name: The word or words used to identify a company, product, service, or concept.
- Logo: The visual trademark that identifies the brand.
- Tagline or Catchphrase: "The Quicker Picker Upper" is associated with Bounty paper towels.
- Graphics: The dynamic ribbon is a trademarked part of Coca-Cola's brand.
- Shapes: The distinctive shapes of the Coca-Cola bottle and of the Volkswagen Beetle are trademarked elements of those brands.
- Colors: Owens-Corning is the only brand of fiberglass insulation that can be pink.
- Sounds: A unique tune or set of notes can denote a brand. NBC's chimes are a famous example.
- Guidelines and Usage Document - Example Brand Guidelines Documentation
We think through the entire existence of the brand to develop a deeper layer of elements that can be used in any/all of your marketing materials. This group of elements should be defined early on in the brand development process and will evolve with the brand during the production cycles.
Isn't print dead? Not for our clients. We strive to make a unique impression using the industries latest advancements and engaging design concepts. From print catalogues to business cards, we have you covered. We've worked with many print processes and materials ensuring that your project will deliver with precision quality and brand continuity.
Photography / Videography
Tell your story through a more engaging medium. The inclusion of photos and videos to your marketing campaign is essential to truly engage your audience. While stock photography or videography is a solution in some cases, we highly recommend capturing the actual visual representation of your product or service. We have an in-house photo/video team that will work with you to create unique marketing materials such as corporate head shots, arial/environmental, product photography, product demonstrations, and television/web commercials.
We have helped our clients close sales deals and present at TEDx conferences across the globe. Having rich looking presentations is essential in keeping the attention/engagement of your listening audience. We can create a product tour for startups or a product launch plan for investors. This is a great time to utilize those great brand assets that were developed in the previous service section.
Promote to your target audiences with a great looking social profile. There are many tricks and design guidelines to utilize to when creating your visual presence across social media. Let our team maximize your brand impression and visual impact across your social reach.