After you're done daydreaming about Apple Watch and before you start binge watching House of Cards, check out these must-read digital marketing articles from the week.
- Facebook passes 2M advertisers and launches Ads Manager for iOS
MEGA message: Facebook makes it easier for marketers to break into their ad market by managing ads and tracking performance in an app.
- Google Search Algorithm Adds Mobile-Friendly Factors & App Indexing To Ranking
MEGA message: We've been warning you, April 21 is the final deadline to ensure your site won't be penalized by Google for not being mobile-friendly.
- 5 Steps to Increased Visual Content Engagement | #Infographic
MEGA message: Visual content results in better performance and engagement, time to develop a plan that results in a positive ROI.
- How We Set Up Emoji Support for Subject Lines
MEGA Message: Mailchimp + Emojis = fun new feature to pack more information and expressions in shorter email messages.
- How to improve the UX of your tweets
MEGA message: Tweets not performing well, these formatting tips ensure the best UX for viewers of your posts.