First week of March is in the books! A certain social network is gearing up for some heavy Spring cleaning. Learn which one and check out that and other articles we caught up with this week.
- Google+ Is Poised For A Big Breakup
MEGA Message: While details are thin, Google+ is gearing up for some big changes.
- Instagram's New Carousel Ads Are Like Print Magazine Spreads With Links
MEGA Message: With Instagram's user base growing, it's offering marketers more options for advertising and building brand awareness.
- 12 Steps to Mastering Your Company LinkedIn Page
MEGA Message: With LinkedIn generating social media's highest lead conversion rate, it's time to spruce up that company page.
- Facebook warns Page owners their like counts will drop on March 12
MEGA Message: To make audience data more meaningful, Facebook is doing some Spring cleaning and removing memorialized and voluntarily deactivated accounts from Pages’ like counts.
- Vince Vaughn ingeniously promotes new film with stock photos
MEGA Message: Who can say no to free stock photos?