For those of you that have had your heads in your March Madness brackets, here is a break down of useful digital marketing links from the week.
- Microsoft is killing off the Internet Explorer brand
MEGA message: Market research for your brand is always important. Oh, and get ready to introduce another browser to your testing mix.
- Everything You Need To Know About The Google-Twitter Partnership
MEGA message: Stay engaged on Twitter; your tweets could soon be appearing in search results for the world’s most dominating search presence.
- The 100 Most Useful Websites On The Internet
MEGA message: Useful links to increase efficiency for you and your projects.
- Bitly Gives Brands A Way To Deep Link To Mobile Apps
MEGA message: Very useful resource for marketing mobile apps.
- Stunning photos of the solar eclipse
MEGA message: Because a solar eclipse, the spring equinox and a Supermoon all at once is pretty cool.