In honor of our hometown Tampa Bay Lightning in the Stanley Cup Finals, this week's round up captures some clever marketing content and tactics that have caught our eye during the playoff excitement!
The Stanley Cup Playoff Beard
- Just For Men's Beard-A-Thon
A clever interactive marketing campaign to capitalize on tradition and fandom for a good cause.
According to nhl.com, in the past 6 seasons more than 50,000 fans have participated, raising over $3 million for hockey related charities. Let's just hope this tradition doesn't get put to an end.
- 3 Social Media Marketing Lessons We Learned From Playoff Hockey Beards
As with a sound marketing campaign, good beards don't grow overnight and beard owners grow those things with pride and enthusiasm.
Content & Social Media
- The Florida Aquarium get's clever on their Facebook page in support of their team.
- The best Twitter, Instagram memes from Lightning-Blackhawks series
Just for fun!
- MEGA got in on the fun with, playfully blending the brands and action: