Although officially a couple weeks away, it's sure starting to feel like summer! Use our round up's quick tips to stay on top of things this week and all summer long.
- 10 Ideas: How To Fix A Damning Business Review
Although research shows a negative review or two is helpful, use these tips for turning around collective negative reviews and addressing outlier bad reviews that can hurt you.
- The Art of Storytelling in a Digital Age
Instead of talking at your audience, create experiences worth sharing. Earn the right to a share their voice, then curate the story they tell.
DESIGN & USER EXPERIENCE
- 4 Simple Questions Before Design
Don't start designing before you answer these questions with your team or client.
- Micro-Moments: How mobile has forever changed the way we live, and what we expect of brands.
After evaluating peoples' real needs and real moments on their smartphones, here are some interesting insights from Think With Google. Learn how to be there when your customers need you.
- 4 Tips For Your Mobilegeddon Inspired Responsive Redesign
In a perfect world, all websites should be mobile-friendly. In the real world, there are legacy builds, business requirements, and development timelines to deal with. Use these tips to optimize the best you can.